Tomorrow is National Piña Colada Day (July 10th)!! What better way to start the weekend than with a delicious frozen drink?!
Check out this list of local establishments that serve up delicious frozen happiness in a glass!
- Lava Lounge | 2204 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Nola On The Square |Market Square
- Olive or Twist – Happy Hour 4-7pm | 140 6th St Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Seviche – Happy Hour 5-7pm | 930 Penn Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Tavern 245 | 245 Fourth Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- The Library – 5-7pm & 10pm – Midnight | 2302 East Carson St. Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- UPtown – Happy Hour 4-7pm | 1014 Fifth Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Want to know the history of the Piña Colada? Click here to find out what country the Piña Colada is the national drink of!